Full faster!

Options
Has anybody else noticed that they get full way faster after eating less for a long time? I just had a lunch that wouldn't have filled me up a few months ago...but I am stuffed. And I have to find a way to scarf down like 800 more calories today..

and on a side note...I love sweet potatoes. Lots. And they are super in season.

Replies

• brunnemeyer
    brunnemeyer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes! I splurged at lunch today and ended up very full and had to take some of my food home in a box(something I almost NEVER do). A month ago I would have scarfed it all down no problem.
  • KateHubb
    KateHubb Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    YEP!!!!! I had Chinese food Sunday and had a hard time finishing my 1 plate, and I was miserable afterwards. Four short months ago I would get 2 or 3 plates full.
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Yes and it is such a great feeling. I went out to my favorite Italian restaurant, ordered a small pepperoni calzone and was full. A few months ago I would have eaten the large one and not batted an eye.
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I notice eating slower also helps too. I had a bad habit of scarfing down my food so fast I didn't feel full. But now I take my time eating and I feel fuller and I haven't ate as much.
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Can I agree with you on that!! I usually can finish my plate and now I can barely get 1/4 of the way through! On one hand, I'm proud of myself. but on the other hand it's not FAIR! That food is just too doggone GOOD! lol I learned that the hard way. I overate once just cause it was "so good" and paid for it the rest of the day with these stinging pains. lol I'll never do that again....:grumble: