New and looking for support!

Options
Hi all! I'm fairly new to MFP- I've been on here for a week or two but haven't spent much time navigating the site. I'm also a member on FatSecret, and have made some awesome friends there! Hopefully I can do the same here :smile:

Anyways- a little about me for anyone who would care to be friends:

I'm a 24 y.o. single mom of two kids. I've always been overweight, but got especially bad after the kids, and even worse in the last year or so. This past July is when I really started to lose weight, and still have about 35 lbs to go. I'm trying to educate myself on healthier eating and exercise (although I don't always do it!) but am learning and trying to be a better me! I definitely need motivation to keep me on track, and I've made some awesome friends that help me do just that!

So friend me if you'd like, and good luck to everyone!

Replies

• luvlite2
    Options
    Well....welcome and there are lots of awesome people on this site..myself included. LOL! Good Luck and feel free to add me.
  • starcrossed
    Options
    Hey there - I'm a trainer and "fitnessy" person who has been using the site for a while and I love it ;) Welcome! - it's a really helpful tool... the best thing I've seen in regards to being accurate and being user-friendly too. If you want to add me as a friend, feel free. I'd be glad to help and encourage!
  • BigBadVooDooBob
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This is a great site, with a lot of very helpful and inspirational people on it and LOTS of great fitness and lifestyle info. I've done diets and Weight watchers and find that this site beats them all! Feel free to add me as a friend.