What do you recommend?

Options
I've been seeing everyone doing DVD workouts at home,and well I'm interested in purchasing a few myself.

So I was wondering If any of you are perhaps doing DVDs what all would you recommend?

In about a hour I will be heading out to Walmart to buy some.

Replies

• nowgirl2004
    nowgirl2004 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Chalean Extreme!!!
  • RONI11
    RONI11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred :)
  • judkinsjenny
    Options
    i like turbo jam. but i really wanted to choke that woman after a couple weeks! lol jk
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    leslie sansone walk off the pounds 1-5 miles
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals :glasses: 30 Day Shred. In less than 30 min. a day, you are getting one heck of a work out.
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    I am on the final week of Insanity, and I highly recommend it. I am starting Turbo Fire next week, I haven't done it yet, but I have watched a few of the dvd's and I am very excited to try it!!!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Love Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire but you can't get them at Walmart
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you like to do if you like dance you might enjoy zumba if you like interval training with cardio and weights Jillian Michaels 30DS is a great starter then ripped in 30 or Banish Fat boost Metabolism. all at walmart
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    > Pretty much anything Tae Bo is good.

>Rodney Yee's A.M. Yoga (has 5 sessions, each 25-minutes long; ideal for doing in the mornings on week days)

>Sadie's Complete Guide to Bellydance (you probably won't find this at Wal-Mart; I got my copy from Borders which just went out of business *sob*)

I like pretty much anything dance.
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    Thanks everyone:smile:

I've read a lot of great reviews on the 30 day shred..I think I might try this one out and see how I like it.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I use Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, Jillian Michaels and Leslise Sansone workouts!
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Options
    Anything Jillian Micheals is great. 30DS is good, I also have Jillian's yoga, 6-pack abs & Ripped in 30. Love them all. Kick-*kitten* workout in 20-30 minutes with all of them.
  • kaffkaff
    kaffkaff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    30 day shred! Jillian is amazing at keeping you motivated.
  • aqua4u75
    Options
    I like The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout DVD with Jillian Michaels.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I use P90X, Insanity and Asylum. I kinda wanna try Jillian just to see the difference.