What do you recommend?

I've been seeing everyone doing DVD workouts at home,and well I'm interested in purchasing a few myself.

So I was wondering If any of you are perhaps doing DVDs what all would you recommend?

In about a hour I will be heading out to Walmart to buy some.

Replies

• nowgirl2004
    nowgirl2004 Posts: 46 Member
    Chalean Extreme!!!
  • RONI11
    RONI11 Posts: 29 Member
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred :)
  • i like turbo jam. but i really wanted to choke that woman after a couple weeks! lol jk
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    leslie sansone walk off the pounds 1-5 miles
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Jillian Micheals :glasses: 30 Day Shred. In less than 30 min. a day, you are getting one heck of a work out.
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    I am on the final week of Insanity, and I highly recommend it. I am starting Turbo Fire next week, I haven't done it yet, but I have watched a few of the dvd's and I am very excited to try it!!!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Love Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire but you can't get them at Walmart
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Depends on what you like to do if you like dance you might enjoy zumba if you like interval training with cardio and weights Jillian Michaels 30DS is a great starter then ripped in 30 or Banish Fat boost Metabolism. all at walmart
  • > Pretty much anything Tae Bo is good.

>Rodney Yee's A.M. Yoga (has 5 sessions, each 25-minutes long; ideal for doing in the mornings on week days)

>Sadie's Complete Guide to Bellydance (you probably won't find this at Wal-Mart; I got my copy from Borders which just went out of business *sob*)

I like pretty much anything dance.
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Thanks everyone:smile:

I've read a lot of great reviews on the 30 day shred..I think I might try this one out and see how I like it.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    I use Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, Jillian Michaels and Leslise Sansone workouts!
  • jbdowns35
    jbdowns35 Posts: 352
    Anything Jillian Micheals is great. 30DS is good, I also have Jillian's yoga, 6-pack abs & Ripped in 30. Love them all. Kick-*kitten* workout in 20-30 minutes with all of them.
  • kaffkaff
    kaffkaff Posts: 22 Member
    30 day shred! Jillian is amazing at keeping you motivated.
  • I like The Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout DVD with Jillian Michaels.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    I use P90X, Insanity and Asylum. I kinda wanna try Jillian just to see the difference.