Two & a Half Men

Options
FrenchMob
FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
OK, I use to be a big fan of this show, but ever since Kutcher came in, I simply can't stand it. I don't like Kutcher as I think the guy has no talent. I mean, they basically brought in Kelso into 2.5 Men. Yeah Sheen has issues, but he was meant for that role and played it perfectly.

Anyone else think this show will fail miserably? I give it till xmas (or the end of this season) and they won't renew it.

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Last night I saw a commercial claiming it was the #1 show on Television???? I *LAUGHED*
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I miss Rose & Charlie.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    CAN'T STAND THAT SHOW, IT WAS MADE FOR CHARLIE,I THINK THE WAY THEY GOT RID OF HIM WAS AWEFUL!!!!!!ANYWAY, I AGREE WITH YOU.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I agree!!! I never thought about the Kelso into 2.5, but that makes sense. He whines too much.
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    I miss charlie being on it but I still think its funny. Just not as funny as it use to be.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    The reason Charlie Sheen was good in that show is that he wasn't really acting.
  • skinniewannabe
    skinniewannabe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, the show just isn't funny anymore, sigh...
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Two & a half men is bad and always will be bad until they hire better writers. It has potential but then a fart joke comes in...
  • amyschaefer
    Options
    I got to say I love it! I love Ashton Kutcher. I do miss Charlie but Ashton is a great substitution...and I really think I am enjoying the show more. I used to watch it because my husband did but now I watch it for Ashton. I guess I am the oddball here.
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    It used to be one of my FAVORITE SHOWS, but eversince I watched a commercial with a 1-minute clip with Ashton in it, I cannot STAND it.

Also, you gotta love the way that NO ONE seems to miss him; not his brother, his nephew....actually, I think the only one that seems to miss him even a tiny bit is Berta!

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO TWO & A HALF MEN!? T.T
  • FrenchMob
    Options
    I still watch it, because my wife like Kutcher also. Only time I laugh is in scenes with Allan. Which brings me to my other point; Jon Cryer (Allan) is basically the main character now. Even last night, alot of the scenes, Kutcher wasn't even in them.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I miss charlie being on it but I still think its funny. Just not as funny as it use to be.

exactly this
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    OK, I use to be a big fan of this show, but ever since Kutcher came in, I simply can't stand it. I don't like Kutcher as I think the guy has no talent. I mean, they basically brought in Kelso into 2.5 Men. Yeah Sheen has issues, but he was meant for that role and played it perfectly.

Anyone else think this show will fail miserably? I give it till xmas (or the end of this season) and they won't renew it.
    I HATE the show now, and I saw the writing on the wall when they decided to ax Charlie and replace him with Ashton. Charlie Sheen=Win. Ashtion=FAIL.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I can't say I blame them for getting ride of Charlie. But they should have done a better job at finding a replacement. I still think the show is decent. I watch it every Monday! But it's certainly not the same.
  • jessielorraine
    Options
    I agree with everyone that said Sheen was made for that role. But someone said previously that it wasnt acting? And it wasnt. that was his true lifestyle. So unless they find someone EXACTLY like Sheen, the show wont be the same. Ever. And the way they killed him off was crazy. What if he gets better in a year or so, and hes able to act again? They cant rise him from the dead. Lol Zombie Charlie. (:
  • FrenchMob
    Options
    I agree with everyone that said Sheen was made for that role. But someone said previously that it wasnt acting? And it wasnt. that was his true lifestyle. So unless they find someone EXACTLY like Sheen, the show wont be the same. Ever. And the way they killed him off was crazy. What if he gets better in a year or so, and hes able to act again? They cant rise him from the dead. Lol Zombie Charlie. (:

Don't be so sure. The way he was killed off (supposedly splattered in front of a train - not identifiable) could easily be brought back. Perhaps Rose has him locked up in a room somewhere and he'll escape at one point. You never know. ;)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!