NSV snuck up on me

Options
I was getting in the shower today and just quickly stepped on the scale (not my official weigh in). I noticed it was about the same, but I didn't feel as big. So I figured I needed a reality check since I ate junk over the weekend. I needed to know how much damage was done so I could get clean again. I noticed that I kept having to pull my pants up even with the junk/sugar weekend. I decided to whip out my 8's to do a check. I bought them when I was getting healthy and then back slid a while. I put on the 8 dress...hmm...fits really good. Put on the 8 jeans...hmm...fits. Then I pulled out the big guns! I pulled out my 8 dress from 1999...NO LYCRA in this dress! And I used to wear it so I know what size it is. To my surprise it went right on!!! Holy cow, with room in the hips! So the scale isn't always the only place to judge progress!! Yay for me!!!

Replies

• AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • Behipped
    Options
    Awesome! I'd rather lose inches than pounds if I had to pick!!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Isn't it the best when you can pull out that favorite skinny piece from years back and it fits perfectly! :) Congrats!
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Fantastic NSV! Congrats on the new clothes!!! :o)
  • SherNY
    SherNY Posts: 87
    Options
    Exactly! I am finding I'm losing mass but not as much weight as fast as I'd like. Still' clothes fitting better is amazing!
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    That is super awesome. I can't wait to fit back into all my sexy littlier clothes I've collected :)
  • TamJohn2011
    TamJohn2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm sure that felt awesome! I can't wait to fit into a smaller size again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!