ladies and mommys ..alternating BB Ab routines?

Okay So I've been doing Turbo Jam for 3 months now. After my third baby I went down to 125 lbs. I started TJ and am now down to 108 lbs. I don't want to go under 105. I lost all my weight but I still look "heavy" b/c of this mommy pouch! I know people who weigh more than me who are in smaller jeans. I look about 15 lbs heavier than I really am ( which is completely discouraging!) My mommy belly has shrunk but I want it to be flatter. Im not looking for defined abs b/c after 3 children I don't think it's gonna happen with all the extra skin. I've been eating healthy for a while now and TJ workes GREAT, but it's not targeting my problem area. My legs look like twigs and my butt is completely gone (which is not a good thing), but the belly is STILL THERE ! My question is, can I only work on my abs with only 2 days of Cardio or am I just wasting my time? I bought TF, CLX, and p90x and I can't stick to any of them because I really don't have the time and when I do have the time at night, I'm exhausted! And to be honest, I need something fast paced so I don't get bored ( like TF ) but it's making me lose too much weight. Can I alternate between the Turbo Jam,Turbo Fire, & Chalean extreme ab workouts only?

Replies

• No ab routine will get rid of the baby belly. It will make your an muscles stronger and more toned...but only eating better will get rid of the flab! I recommend ChaLean extreme. I know you said you have it...it is incredible for building muscle which will burn the fat! My baby is 4.5 mos old. In the past 6 weeks I've lost about 10 inches over all...if not more! You could just do the three days of weight training to build your leg, arms & rear muscles and then do TJ workouts for cardio and alternate all of the an workouts. I wouldn't do more than three days of an workouts per week though.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Yeah I figured I wouldn't be able to get rid of it completely, but as long as it's flatter, I'd be ok with that. Thanks for the adivce, I guess I'm gonna make my own schedule and see how it works for me :)