Wanna lose weight but you are a foodie !

Options
2»

Replies

• jodiratliff
    Options
    Try challenging yourself to come up with low calorie foodie dishes!
  • SteffiLoulou
    SteffiLoulou Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love my food, always have. I havent been doing any 'fads' or anything. I have found that changing a few little things to start with helps. Plus a big thing is making sure your portions are correct! I found, after measuring my food for a while that I was originally eating enough for four :O After a few small changes tho I have lost around 6 stone this year, another 20 pounds to go and I am there! Also remember that you wanna eat now kind of like how you will eat for the rest of your life, so make sure your portions are correct and moderate a lot of stuff. You say chocolate is a big weakness, how about dark chocolate? Proper dark chocolate, over 70% is good, better than milk etc. Like I say, little changes go a long way.

Also, another HUGE thing, exercise plays a huge part in weight loss. You can eat pretty much what ever you like as long as you are willing to do the exercise :) Good luck and I hope this helped in some way :)
  • mrdawn
    mrdawn Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I know it's hard. There are good fitness/nutrtition programs out there... i have used the weight loss grail program and it's worked for me. you can read a reviews about it at http://weightlossprogram-reviews.com

Good Luck
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You just have to learn moderation!

Also, challenge yourself in the kitchen and learn how to cook great tasting healthy food! You can make some awesome dishes minus all the calories and fat, you just have to learn how!

And dark chocolate is the best for daily chocolate cravings :)