Hey everyone :) Appreciate the support!

Options
I'm new to MyFitnessPal but I know that I need a change. After only a day of using this app, I know it will help me greatly. I love myself but I want to learn to love myself more. I hope I can lose 60lbs. It's a lot but I know it's a life change I hope to stick with. :)

Replies

• ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Its a great place. I have 80lbs I want to lose. I lost 35lbs before joining and thought this would help me track everything. Its so easy I find also, but hard making sure I eat enough some days.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It will if you want it. Make it a life change and you'll do great. :flowerforyou:
  • sameddie
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im new to this forum and have been browsing this evening to see whats here. My CDC told me about this site and said it is a fantastic motivator. I've been dieting since February and lost 73lb so far but seem to have come to a stop. I've just ordered a treadmill and a few other bits of equipment and hope to be exercising a lot more shortly. Anyway just wanted to say 'hi' really.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]9995622.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    welcome! you've come to the right place. I really like that you already love yourself... sometimes it takes a while to learn that :)

good luck and enjoy the journey!

Dani