Track miles walked instead of minutes

Options
I am just starting out walking and would like to track miles walked as well as minutes. Is there a way to do that in the exercise tracker?

Replies

• Alexagetsfit
    Alexagetsfit Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Not that I have found. I actually have a spreadsheet that has the miles I have run or walked set up seperately.
  • Amanda_Acosta
    Options
    if you have a smart phone you can get the Map my fitness its free and tracks your miles and time!
  • maggie107
    Options
    there is a separate program called endomondo. I track my daily walk and it does gps of my route. check it out!
    www.endomondo.com.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I just add type it into the bottom of the diary
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    if you have a smart phone you can get the Map my fitness its free and tracks your miles and time!

Yup, that's what I was gonna say :-) I use mapmyride because I prefer cycling to walking but you can track either in the app. Miles, minutes, calories, GPS routes... Love it :-)
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    There are lots of programs for smart phones out there. I personally use Cardio Trainer. It keeps an actual map of each walk or run, including your mile split times, average pace, # of steps, etc. It has voice notifications during your walk/run to let you know how far you've gone, calories burned and current pace, as well as a music player. In the notification area of your phone, it also tracks a rolling 7 day calorie burn and distance. http://www.worksmartlabs.com/cardiotrainer/about.php