Options
hi everyone im new to this app been using it a week i find it really helpful so far i hope to lose 20 kg its a lot but i am determined to do it :)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Think of it as a life change and not a diet and you're half way there. :flowerforyou:
  • nativegurl31
    nativegurl31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm nativegurl31 and my friend who has lost almost 10 lbs told me about this site. I'm sooo excited and hope I can be on top of this!!!
  • R1NRAN
    R1NRAN Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good luck.. i am relatively new to this as well. and am finding it great :D
  • ccaaooii
    ccaaooii Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    my doctor recomended it to me i find it good love seeing the sucess stories there a real motivaton !!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    this is a great site. you will do well if you log in your foods and use the tools available to you. as you indicated, there is a lot of motivation and inspiration to be found in the MFP community.

enjoy the journey :)
  • ccaaooii
    Options
    Hi! I'm nativegurl31 and my friend who has lost almost 10 lbs told me about this site. I'm sooo excited and hope I can be on top of this!!!
    me too i would love to get in good shape feel so depressed im in first year in college and clothes just depress me !
  • ccaaooii
    Options
    Think of it as a life change and not a diet and you're half way there. :flowerforyou:
    40 pounds lost go you !!! im trying very hard i have to sa y never felt so motivated ive been on such faddy diets before that never lasted
  • ccaaooii
    Options
    Good luck.. i am relatively new to this as well. and am finding it great :D
    thank you ,, i find it really helpful espacialy since can use it on my phone !!!
  • ccaaooii
    Options
    this is a great site. you will do well if you log in your foods and use the tools available to you. as you indicated, there is a lot of motivation and inspiration to be found in the MFP community.
    enjoy the journey :)
    thank you yes im just getting the hang of it now ! i love looking at the success stories !there brilliant motivaton