hi there from west coast of scotland

Options
alright everyone just found this site via another forum i have recently started to get fit again at my age of 42 so far
i have been at the gym 5 weeks and lost 11lbs..here is a pic below...atb sniper
alzanewpic.jpg

Replies

• sniperalza
    Options
    sorry i cant post the pics up!! atb sniper
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! I live in the US now but was born in Falkirk. Love to come back whenever I can! Good luck, this is a great place for support.
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. Many are swearing by it. I am somewhat new also and live in MI in the states. Hoping to visit Scotland someday as my husband's heritage is from there. Only been to Ireland once and it was a blast. Sounds like you have done well on your own, find the major benefit to this site is being aware of my caloric intake.
    Please join my friends page if you are interested in doing the journey together. I am 44, am married and have 2 boys, ages 13 and 9.
    Jamie
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Congrats from a lad proud of the Campbell blood in his blood. :happy:
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. This site is fantastic for support and advice. Feel free to add me as friend if you please. Good luck on your journey.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    `welcome from London how's the weather treating you up there babe. Welcome to mfp the support here is great. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you need support.
  • sniperalza
    Options
    hi there everyone thank you forr the warm welcome all the best sniper
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome effort! From a member of the cattle theavin MacPherson clan!
  • sniperalza
    Options
    Awesome effort! From a member of the cattle theavin MacPherson clan!

hi i no quite a few people here from the MacPherson clan....lol small world eh!!
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    lol very small! My grandad used to always talk about his mum being a "cattle thievin MacPherson"