Yep you guessed it I am new here

Options
lmlmrn
lmlmrn Posts: 787 Member
I am new to this site but not new to diet and exercise.
I am a mom in her mid 50's, of course I am overweight and want to get fit again. I am hoping to get encourgment and helpful tips. I am currently following weight watchers points (not the new points +) since that is the material I have and am comfortable with.

So great to meet you

Replies

• k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You just took the best first step. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • gaylelynnbell
    gaylelynnbell Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    This site is one of the best tools I've found online. Glad you've found it too!

I am also in my 50's and looking for friends in my age group. Feel free to add me.
  • Blpn
    Blpn Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new myself, feel free to add me for support!
  • sniperalza
    Options
    hi there nancy i am new here myself been here about 20mins...lol..great wee site lots of info...you should get into swimming
    and burn off some calories...all the best with your traimning programe...atb sniper
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site for info and support!! I've been on for months and love it!!
  • pasofan
    pasofan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!! I am in my 50's too and started last week. Feel free to add me as a friend !!! We will do this !!!!
  • lmlmrn
    lmlmrn Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the warm welcome!

This place is great :wink:
  • yadicarter
    Options
    New here as well. Just started on Wednesday. Wishing you all the best and feel free to add me as well. Questions for some that have been here longer...when you first started, how did you get motivated to exercise? and what did you start with? This is what I'm having the most trouble with. Thanks all and welcome again Nancylmrn