Can't lose the lbs

Options
I cant seem to lose any weight lately....i workout every day (with 1 day break) i DONT eat junk food (pop, chips, bars, processed foods) and watch what i eat...i moderate my food...i drink LOTS of water...what am i doing wrong?

Replies

• sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You are getting really close to your goal. Perhaps change your settings to lose less once a week?
  • sniperalza
    Options
    hi there mel i dont think you are doing anything wrong can i ask what excersise you are doing??
  • spinedocmfp
    spinedocmfp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    It looks like you've lost alot already. I don't know if the site automatically lowers the cal total as you lose weight (I've only lost 2 so far :>) but you may need to undershoot your totals by a few hundred cal. Try that for 2 weeks and then re-assess.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    How much sugar / carbs are you eating? Sugar / carbs (except carbs in vegetables) and bad fats make you fat.
  • Melissag1984
    Melissag1984 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I jog, walk the dogs, i changed up my exercise for something new because my body was getting used to the movements(so i think) im doing Ripped in 30 on day 5.
    I drink 3-4 bottles of water aday, i dont eat much sugar because diabetes runs in my family, i dont eat "low fat" foods, and i dont eat as many cals as suggested in my profile because i just cant seem to eat that much.
    I just dont know what exercise to do, i need more of a video per say because i have zero equipment and not really $ wise can afford snazzy equipment and i dont have the room for it. I keep moving all day.
    I just think ive hit a wall and i have NO idea how to get over it...maybe im looking to see fast results faster then they want to appear.??
    Just depressing but im not giving up on my 125lb mark...theres no way im giving up..i just dont know what to do.
  • Melissag1984
    Options
    I jog, walk the dogs, i changed up my exercise for something new because my body was getting used to the movements(so i think) im doing Ripped in 30 on day 5.
    I drink 3-4 bottles of water aday, i dont eat much sugar because diabetes runs in my family, i dont eat "low fat" foods, and i dont eat as many cals as suggested in my profile because i just cant seem to eat that much.
    I just dont know what exercise to do, i need more of a video per say because i have zero equipment and not really $ wise can afford snazzy equipment and i dont have the room for it. I keep moving all day.
    I just think ive hit a wall and i have NO idea how to get over it...maybe im looking to see fast results faster then they want to appear.??
    Just depressing but im not giving up on my 125lb mark...theres no way im giving up..i just dont know what to do.
  • Melissag1984
    Options
    hi there mel i dont think you are doing anything wrong can i ask what excersise you are doing??

I jog, walk my 2 dogs, ive been doing Jillian Michaels workouts, currently im on day 5 of Ripped in 30.
  • Melissag1984
    Options
    How much sugar / carbs are you eating? Sugar / carbs (except carbs in vegetables) and bad fats make you fat.

I dont eat much sugar, diabetes runs in my family and I dont want to add that battle to my life.