Fitness program recommendations!

Options
Hi Everyone! I'm new here and am just wondering what type of workouts you all do that have worked for you? I need something I can do at home! Thanks

Replies

• MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I did Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred with great results (7.2 lb loss, over 12 inches lost)...and am currently doing Chalean Extreme (weight training) with some Turbo Jam. I really like the CLX program and TJ. I hear Turbo Fire is pretty awesome too if you are looking for some high intensity cardio!
  • DWPedsRN
    DWPedsRN Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Currently doing Couch to 5K
  • Littlered9
    Options
    I am a huge fan of The Zumba Power DVD! Also love Dancing With The Stars..Dance Off The Pounds DVD. If you are looking for something lighter, I really like Leslie Sansone indoor walking DVD's. She has a some great express, 5 mile, & Boot Camp DVD's.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I started with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD 6 days a week and 2 days of cardio a week at the gym.

Lost 8.8lbs and 7.5 inches in that month :D Now working on my second month with 3 days of cardio at the gym and three days of Jillian Michaels Shred It Kettlebell workout DVD.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Shakeology 30, then moving to the 50 and on to turbo jam after that. :smile: