Reached my goal weight. Now what? Before after pics.

Options
http://ropernutrition.com/images/26704443.jpg

No spam intended. Tried to just put pic up.

Replies

• mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great work. How long did it take you?
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    26704443.jpg

Awesome job!
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great job! Now you enjoy that feeling of success and maintain your new healthy lifestyle :happy:
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    amazing!! :D
  • rosiegot2bfit
    Options
    Congrats!! People like you truly motivate the rest of us!!!
  • GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great job! Now you enjoy that feeling of success and maintain your new healthy lifestyle :happy:
  • Simomofmich
    Simomofmich Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks for fixing my pic! I started lat April and officially reached my goal weight as of this morning although last week I was .2 away and still had to see the number I wanted for it to count!
  • judkinsjenny
    Options
    great job! now you maintain! horray!!! lol no wyou get a dessert once in a while wihtout worry of sabatage! or however you spelll that. i should google it but im lazy :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    1st of all..CONGRATS:drinker: just keep maintaining..hell maybe work on getting muscles if ya wanna :wink:
  • kendrara
    Options
    I tip my hat to you sir! Congrats!

I love seeing these posts. Good job! and you look great! I know you feel great too. Being healthy and fit feels awesome.
    Now what? maybe try to use your new skills at fitness to set yourself a goal like running for a cause, joining a local sports league.
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Great job! what now? Maintain or you could work on toning/muscle growth or work on your fitness like running ect
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Congratulations, you look great!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I had the same question, so my next goal was to build muscle and be strong. And when I get there I'll look for another challenge. Maybe running, maybe something else, who knows but I can't wait to find out!
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!.im shooting for 199 by xmas week.
  • loves03
    loves03 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job....you look younger too!
  • Simomofmich
    Options
    I definitely want to work on toning my belly up for sure but not really set on working out to buff up. My fear of course is gaining it back so I have to stay active and keep using the counter here to keep myself in check but I know I can losen up on my calories but still in diet mode and the 2500 or so calories that I allowed to maintain my weight seems like so much right now compared to what I have been limiting myself to. My body fat dropped from 27.53 to 11.22 also!
  • Simomofmich
    Options
    Great job....you look younger too!

Thank you . Good job yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!