Well, here's another one.

Options
My friend joined the site and now I'm looking for the motivation as well. I am 22 years old. I was married on August 9th, and looking at the pictures of the wedding, I know I could have looked better. Don't get me wrong, I loved everything about the wedding, but I need to get healthier for my husbands sake now, as well as my own, since we would like to have children in a couple years. I was diagnosed with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) a few months ago and if was pretty devastating. My doctor said that one thing I could do to increase my chances of fertility is, surprise!: Lose weight! That is my main motivation. I want to have healthy children and if I finally do have children, I want to be able to be active with them, so they do not follow in my footsteps.

Replies

• ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    u can do this journey girl....what ever u do don't give up on your self...u deserve to be healthier. :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • AranNagra
    Options
    I have finally decided to take charge of my life again and stop being lazy! I am really motivated and using this tool to help me stay on track!!! Any helpful weight loss tips would be very heplful!:smile: