What is your favorite exercise video?

Options
Preferably one that I can find on youtube ;) lol

Replies

• MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, some of it might be on youtube, haven't checked, but the DVD is very reasonable priced and for 20 mins a day its really effective.
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    All of Leslie Sansone's Walk at home programs :smile:
  • amsandin
    amsandin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I double the 30 Day Shred mention. Been doing it for several months now and have lost 20 lbs with it so far! I think it's like $9 at Wal-Mart.
  • aspragens
    Options
    I am OBSESSED with Zumba right now! I bet you could find some on YouTube, but I just bought the Zumba DVD set on Amazon. It is so much fun, and you don't even realize how much you are working out. Plus I love to dance!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    The Pirate Bay will likely have a lot of options for you. LOL
  • LoriB57
    LoriB57 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I use P90X for weights, Turbo Fire (when it's not nice enough outside to run or bike, which is rare in Florida) and Baron Baptise Yoga. That about covers it ! I used to love The Firm, had a ton of VHS tapes, joined a gym for 5yrs. When I came back to home excercise, sold 30 tapes & a VHS player for $20 to a nice gal that just had a baby. I hope she enjoyed them !
  • mavers1
    mavers1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bob harper extreme weight loss cardio is only like $10 bucks at walmart and is fantastic. I'm doing that and Jillian Micheals 30 day rip or shred or whatever which they also sell at walmart, but you might be able to torrent them.