Man Do I Love CraigsList

Options
Last year I picked up a $800 NordikTrack elliptical for $50 and just now I picked up one of these...

http://www.rocksolidfitness.com/products/Cybex-BKCY-Upright-Exercise-Bike.html

Guess how much, let's see who can come closest ;)

If you have a local CL. please check the sporting section frequently, you never know what you'll find for next to nothing.

Replies

• NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Have no idea, but my guess is.... $125 Do I win something if I'm right?? LOL
    Good for you!! I hadn't thought about checking Craig's List. Nice~!
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Lower ;)
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think you found it in the "Free" section.
  • titletown
    Options
    I think you found it in the "Free" section.

I wish, but pretty close guess ;)
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    $25?? I love craigslist too!!
  • titletown
    Options
    I got it for just $45 :)

Just spent twenty minutes testing it out thoroughly and it appears to be in perfect working order to!

I only had a little time to test it at the sellers house and they seemed pretty honest, but I thought if I had to stick even $100 into it getting it fixed, I would still be way ahead of the game.

Now I'm all set for when winter hits here in full force and I can't go out for my daily power walks or don't dare to drive to the local Y in the snow in 4 weeks or so :)
  • titletown
    Options
    I just discovered that the bike has an issue, but after calling Cybex, it appears that it's a relatively inexpensive fix.

Having known this ahead of time, I would still have gladly bought it at this insanely low price.