Best Healthy Meat loaf I've Ever HAD!

Options
My boyfriend and I are both members of fitpal and have been for about 2 months. We are both competitive by nature so being able to see how many calories he burns really drives me. One of our favorite things to do is try new healthy recipes together. I recently made this meatloaf from cooking light. It was AMAZING. I was raised on a farm and beef was the center of our dinners 85% of the time. I've had to curb my ground beef addiction so I am always thrilled to find a healthier version of one of my comfort foods!

Classic Meat Loaf (Cooking Light October 2011)
Serves 4

Cooking Spray
1/2 cup chopped onion (I used a yellow one)
6 tablespoons ketchup, divided
1/2 cup panko
1/4 cup fresh parsley
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 pound ground sirloin (I used 90/10 ground beef)
1 Large egg white

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion to pan; cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool slightly. Combine onion, 3 tablespoons ketchup and remaining ingredients in a bowl and gently stir to combine.
3. Place meat mixture on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray, shape into 8x4 inch loaf. Brush top of loaf with remaining ketchup. Bake at 350 for 35 min or until center reaches 160 degrees. Let stand 10 min then slice into 8 slices.

Calories: 264 per 2 slices.

I searched it in my fitnesspal recipes and it came up with all the nutritional information! Enjoy

Replies