Rain

Options
deathstarclock
deathstarclock Posts: 512 Member
What's your favorite thing to do when it is raining outside?

Me, I like to order pizza and play Resident Evil with all the lights off.

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    If its a nice warm summer storm, go outside.
    If its a miserable cold rain, warm clothes, a blanket, hot sweet cup of tea and a thick book. Either a fantasy adventure, or a book by p.d. James, maeve binchy, or francine rivers.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    If there is lightning, I like watching it. If there is no lightning, then it depends.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    ummm, it rains here pretty much every day, so just the typical life stuff :-) otherwise I'd be in a real trouble eating all that pizza.
  • megandunn18
    megandunn18 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Drink chai tea and read a book :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    When its a cold rain, like today has been here, I just want to curl up on the couch with a blanket and read.
    Summer rain and storms are completely different. I love them. want to be out in them as much as possible. Im also down for some puddle jumping.
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    i love the rain. bedroom window open. the sound is great. lightning is a bonus.

a good, solid rainy night is one of the times i can really sleep.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Depends what time of year it is - if it's winter rain I stay inside and read or cook or gossip.
    But, I remember when it rained in April this year I just stood outside and marvelled at the wonder that is water falling from the sky - we hadn't seen any for about 6 months!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    i love the rain. bedroom window open. the sound is great. lightning is a bonus.

a good, solid rainy night is one of the times i can really sleep.

What she said. On rainy days I used to cook.....soup, casseroles, cookies.
    Then a blanket and a good book with hot cocoa or tea.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    That sounds awesome haha. When its raining I like to drink hot chocolate and watch anime or play videogames in bed~:D
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Bake cookies and generally cook.
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Fall rain means a fire, a book and a mug of tea.

Or going outside to do chores then the above. Or installing ceiling fans... We got options!

...or tomorrow it may mean some time on a treadmill with some rockin' tunes.
  • pixardad
    pixardad Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Go outside. Far too many people hide from the rain. It's just water...go enjoy, play, splash. When it gets too cold or your done, *then* come in, dry off, and do the normal inside stuff. Standing outside, stretched arms, head back, letting the rain come down...it refreshing...like breaking the rules when everyone says, 'You can't do that!".

But then again, I'm in SoCal so even cold rain really isn't hard to bare.

--PixarDad
  • kayleeblue
    Options
    Stay in bed all day and just listen to it...BUT..a warm rain??? Nothing sexier then..........well you know. :wink: