Hello

Options
Hi everyone! I just joined this yesterday so I am very new to this but really hoping it helps me! I need all the help I can get at this point!

Replies

• curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm here to help, support, and motivate. LOL! I sound like a commercial. Feel free to add me. Erica :)
  • kyliegayle
    Options
    Hey Deb, nice to meet you. I am relatively new at this too. I have been on my fitness pal for just over a month. I began aquafit about four weeks ago as well. Being able to count all the calories and watch what I was eating a little bit, and the exercise, I have lost 10 pounds in 5 weeks. I weighed myself at 279.00 pounds when I started. Now I am at 269.00. At this point, I am still kind of eating what I was before I started, but I have cut out pepsi and most excessive sugars. Pepsi is my nemesis. It has been challenging...I am not going to lie. But as well, I have taken my waist, hips, and neck measurements when I started and when I do my every two week weigh in. I am not weighing myself every week....i think then, I am looking at disappointment more often. Every week is different too. But yeah, the interval of every two weeks works great!! The other thing to, if you keep under your calorie intake for the day by 500 calories every day for seven days a week, you will lose a pound a week.

3500 calories: 1 pound. (500 calories under goal for each day multiply by seven equals 3500)
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you!
    It can be overwhelming at first, but we are all here to help and support you! I know you can accomplish all of your goals :D
    Feel free to add me!
    Good luck and I can't wait to see your progress!