This is super embarrassing but I need help.....

Options
2»

Replies

• ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Sorry, there's nothing you can do for boob itself (besides implants and/or surger), however, you can strengthen your pecs and it might help to lift them a bit. I've breastfed 4 babies and lost weight so mine are like golf balls at the end of a sock. My husband lovingly refers to them as 'National Geographic' boobs.

I'm sorry, but this made me laugh. :laugh:
  • CrzyAte
    CrzyAte Posts: 55
    Options
    This is an awesome thread. I had twins when I was 20 I went from a size C to a DDD litterally overnight. These baby's haven't been the same since :) I never thought about exercising to help them. I must try!!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I do three different chest exercises 3 times a week and it don't seem to help much.:frown:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I thought breasts were mostly made up of adipose tissue... And what happens when you lose weight? /tear

Oh you poor oblivious male! If you were female you'd understand how devastating this is!
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    The skin is a somewhat resilient material and may come back a bit, but...no promises there. Push ups and similar chest exercises will help tone the muscle that is beneath them, but as the breasts themselves are not muscle, there is no 'boob toning' really.

(Except a wickedly good bra! Yar!)