My first NSV!

Options
I had to put new holes into my belt... which sucks cause it was a 40$ belt from fat and tall... however, the belt actually does something now. I think thats how im gonna measure my inches lost around my waist :). Just thought id share

Replies

• andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! I love results!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    I had to put new holes into my belt... which sucks cause it was a 40$ belt from fat and tall... however, the belt actually does something now. I think thats how im gonna measure my inches lost around my waist :). Just thought id share

Know that feeling. Congrats my friend.
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!! the belt of Progress!!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wonderful news, congrats!
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    so exciting!
  • betsy720
    Options
    that's fantastic! that belt will be worth a lot more than any dollar amount when you are done with it :)
  • foodcraver
    foodcraver Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I guess you can measure success in different ways...this week it was finding this program before my backslide went too far!
    I celebrated my birthday, anniversary and Thanks Giving and got right back on track. The old me would have waited till Monday.
    Success is also my belt is one notch loser, my bicep has a muscle, and when I caught a side ways glance in the mirror the other day, I paused. I did not recognize myself. What about you??
  • kenzysmom
    Options
    Good job!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    That's a terrific NSV! Congrats!!
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    That's great!! Motivation...I'm looking forward to buying the first size down myself. :-)
  • Zedama
    Zedama Posts: 33 Member
    Options

Fabulous! Keep it up! (:
  • northernlights907
    Options
    Your doing a really really good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!