ICE CREAM!!!!!

lol what's you're biggest downfall? mine is ice cream!!

Replies

• Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Chocolate. Pretty much in any form.
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Red wine!
  • lol what's you're biggest downfall? mine is ice cream!!

As much as I consider grains and cereals a scourge on our society, I will always desire a big bowl of spaghetti. Just love spaghetti!

That and good old peanut butter sandwhich. I miss those. :)

Last night the family had spaghetti with their meat, I had raw vegetables. Had one fork full of spaghetti just cuz I felt like it. :P
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    alcohol.
  • city714
    city714 Posts: 6 Member
    I find that biscuits are my downfal. So try not to eat them at all. :smile:
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Ummmmm.....food?... Any and all types!
    :bigsmile:
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Mine has got to be Haribo's, Randoms and Fruit Pastilles nom nom nom :happy:
  • alcohol.

yeah, i havn't been drinking since i've been on MFP but I'm wondering what the results will be after I drink this weekend.
  • uboom
    uboom Posts: 69 Member
    I have a weak spot for ice cream too, so I incorporate it into my daily diet. I have a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwitch to end my day everyday. It is 150 cal. Just make small adjustments throughout the day and stay with your daily cal count. I'm loosing weight and eating ice cream too.
  • I have a weak spot for ice cream too, so I incorporate it into my daily diet. I have a Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwitch to end my day everyday. It is 150 cal. Just make small adjustments throughout the day and stay with your daily cal count. I'm loosing weight and eating ice cream too.

Sounds good to me!!
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Red wine, beer, whiskey. Can you see a pattern here?
  • Cheese. Cheese. Cheese.
  • Cookies and cupcakes. I really miss cookies and cupcakes.
  • patiencez2
    patiencez2 Posts: 160 Member
    I have replaced my favorites with a sugar free version, Skinny cow candy and ice cream.
    wheat pasta, low calorie and low fat. just stay within your calories. now the beer thing I think they have a low calorie in that as well *smile*
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Same as your, plus chocolate. Smarties Mc Flurry! or Hot chocolate with whipped cream!! :D.. ah and occassional alcohol! but ICE CREAM IS MY BIGGEST! I hardly go throught a day without any kind of Icecream! now I have Baileys ice cream.. trying to make it last but it's impossible ! lol :D
  • Butter Salted Pop Corn!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Mine's icecream too - be it summer or winter LOL

I just weigh it out now and add it into my allowance, whereas before I'd just have a huge bowful, or even the whole tub!

I'm learning!!!!!!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    alcohol.

yeah, i havn't been drinking since i've been on MFP but I'm wondering what the results will be after I drink this weekend.

everything in moderation. go for a biiiiiig work out that day to create a calorie deficit, and see if you can stick to some low calorie drinks like vodka/gin diet tonic.
  • Same as your, plus chocolate. Smarties Mc Flurry! or Hot chocolate with whipped cream!! :D.. ah and occassional alcohol! but ICE CREAM IS MY BIGGEST! I hardly go throught a day without any kind of Icecream! now I have Baileys ice cream.. trying to make it last but it's impossible ! lol :D

I love love love cookies and cream!!! lol
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    food generally. how I managed to reach my target weight and drop 65 lbs in a reasonably short time with my TERRIBLE relationship with food must surely debunk some nutritional theories? I just WISH I could eat healthier. don't be fooled..vegetarians can also be awful with food :-(