New and excited! <3

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Tenai and I am 18 years old. I have been overweight since I was about 14, and have struggled with just about every wrong way of losing weight possible. For about a month now I have been extremely motivated with my workouts and eating habits, and have seen success! It feels so good to be doing it the right way!! I worry that this is just a faze, wouldn't be the first time... I need all of your help to keep me on track! I would love the support and will always return it! I am currently 186 lbs. A month ago I was 197 lbs. Seeing these results has made me so happy! Now I can't stay away from the gym! My goal weight is 145 lbs. I am 5"9. I hope to loose this weight by next summer, but I know it may take longer! Can't wait to share my journey with all of you! :)

Replies

• lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    Welcome, I am pretty new here too ! only one and a half weeks.
    You're going to love it here!
  • JessicaYouCanDoIt
    Options
    Welcome to both of you :flowerforyou: !! As you already know, MFP is pretty much AWESOME! the people, the tools, even the food logging is great!! MFP has helped me when I needed the extra push to get out there and do something about my weight
  • mummychaz
    mummychaz Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome & well done with the last month's weight loss, sounds like you're doing great! I've only been using MFP for a couple of weeks but it's changed my whole approach to food & exercise, I'm so aware of everything I eat & burn now which really helps :)
    Good luck with your journey & I'm sure you'll do fab, feel free to add me of you like.
    Chaz c
  • laurenduck05
    laurenduck05 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    MFP is very exciting... WARNING though it become very very addictive which I think is great!!!!!