Herbal Teas

Options
deedun
deedun Posts: 361 Member
I have started drinking a lot of these lately, especially Fennell & Peppermint fusion. I find it great for digestion and can help clear "blocked pipes" quite quickly :laugh: :laugh:

I have tried Green Tea but cant get used to the taste...

Do any of you drink herbal teas? If so which ones and what do find are the benefits?

Replies

• deedun
    Options
    I have started drinking a lot of these lately, especially Fennell & Peppermint fusion. I find it great for digestion and can help clear "blocked pipes" quite quickly :laugh: :laugh:

I have tried Green Tea but cant get used to the taste...

Do any of you drink herbal teas? If so which ones and what do find are the benefits?
  • flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    I regularly drink green tea, but I've also found there is a tea by Yogi called 'Fasting' tea that has quite the same effect as your Fennel and Peppermint LOL. The tea is mainly licorice, but to me, doesn't taste like it at all (I hate regular licorice). BTW, I don't fast while I drink the tea, I just like the taste.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Ooooh! I just saw the Yogi tea yesterday, but hate buying things without some feedback on it first... I saw some really yummy-sounding flavors, but I ended up getting the dieter's green tea instead...

I usually have some tea from Korea(I'm half) that my aunt sends, but it's brown rice green tea, and isn't common to find here. I wanted to try the dieter's because I'm getting low on supplies! I make mine into an iced tea, and I'm hoping that the dieter's kind will be comparable...
  • skuzie1986
    Options
    I drink green tea and have recently started having white tea, which is very fresh and delicate, apparently more health benefits than green tea.
    Rooibos (or red bush) is also very nice and is supposed to have a lot of antioxidents.
  • skuzie1986
    Options
    oooh and if want a green tea you should try mao feng green tea by a brand called teapigs, they are a biritsh company but you can get them over here and you can get a free sample online, but maybe you have to live in the UK I'm not sure, but you should def try it :happy:
  • deedun
    Options
    oooh and if want a green tea you should try mao feng green tea by a brand called teapigs, they are a biritsh company but you can get them over here and you can get a free sample online, but maybe you have to live in the UK I'm not sure, but you should def try it :happy:

Oh i will check that out and get a freebie out of it!

What does white tea taste like?
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I drink peppermint, ginger, spearmint, chamomile and my favourite is made by Tazo called Wild Sweet Orange. I do not drink anything with caffeine.

The other thing I enjoy is hot water with a wedge of lemon squeezed in it.
  • deedun
    Options
    I drink peppermint, ginger, spearmint, chamomile and my favourite is made by Tazo called Wild Sweet Orange. I do not drink anything with caffeine.

The other thing I enjoy is hot water with a wedge of lemon squeezed in it.

Does the orange tea do anything specific?