A question about seasoning & Spices from 5th season

Options
Ground Cinnamon has 4% daily value of iron and 4 grams of fiber in 1 Tbs,. But they don't list any thing on 5th season side of the bottle? Is 5th season Ground Cinnamon real?

Another question what are some good spices for iron and fiber or just about anything else?

My iron always alittle low and i've read that it can make you feel lethargic and it also helps with red blood cells.

Any help would be great. THX

Replies

• maryzcontrary
    Options
    what about spinach? That has iron - I also cook with an iron skillet, which I heard transfers a little teensy bit of iron to the food. Also, there are supplements, particularly for menstruating women that have iron - do be careful, though, from what I understand, too much iron is not good either - maybe you should talk to a doctor? Have you had your bloodwork done recently?
  • gog427
    gog427 Posts: 82
    Options
    yeah lots of veggies have iron some more than spinach, but i'm looking for small amounts I can add from spices."I really wanted to know if 5th season stuff is real or not." my current daily iron is at 67 to 75% of daily needs, so I need very little.
  • LinaJean5
    Options
    5th Season is NOT true cinnamon. It is cassia cinnamon.