Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sobe lifewater!

Eazy43055
Eazy43055 Posts: 56
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
100 calories for a bottle bigger than a bottle of pop, and the best tasting, refreshing liquid I have ever had! The pomegranate cherry is AMAZING. They also have some with 20 calories and even a couple with 0! They all taste REALLY good too!

Replies

• Eazy43055
    100 calories for a bottle bigger than a bottle of pop, and the best tasting, refreshing liquid I have ever had! The pomegranate cherry is AMAZING. They also have some with 20 calories and even a couple with 0! They all taste REALLY good too!
  • Sounds good I want to try it now!
  • The zero calorie Life Water is also AMAZING, and it doesn't have the calories OR the SUGAR!!!! There are three flavors, Fuji Apple Pear, Yumberry Pomegranate and Black and Blueberry. The regular Life Water is tasty, but has 24 grams of sugar per bottle. That's a TON of sugar!!! The zero calorie bottles are sweetened with PureVia (which is from the Stevia plant) so you don't have to worry about all of the Splenda concerns that seem to be coming out of the woodwork right now, and they are absolutely delicious!!!!
    No calories, no sugar, tastes great!!! That's the best case scenario!!!!
  • Eazy43055
    That's what I take when I go to the gym because I hate the flavor(I know weird) of bottled water!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Definitely love the commercials. :smile:
  • Eazy43055
    LOL don't think I have seen them!
This discussion has been closed.