You wake up in the morning and realize

Options
TluvK
TluvK Posts: 733 Member
that both your blender and your coffee pot are broken. Which is more terrifying?

Replies

• Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Def the blender...lol....I can run to the gas station for coffee but I use my blender far too much!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Blender...I dont drink coffee :P
  • TluvK
    Options
    Def the blender...lol....I can run to the gas station for coffee but I use my blender far too much!

Me too! I have a harder time functioning without my protein shake than I do without caffeine these days.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I don't have a blender and I don't drink coffee, so... :tongue:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Blender. If the coffee pot is shot I can always pour the grounds into my protein shake. Can't really put protein powder into a drip though =)
  • TluvK
    Options
    Hair dryer?
  • coloradocuppiecake
    Options
    Coffee pot!! I love my coffee!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Coffee pot for sure...without that, I might not make it out the door :noway:
  • ABetterBalance
    Options
    Coffee pot. Screw the blender.

My coffee pot broke last December, and I told my husband I would wait to replace it until after Christmas. 2 hours later I called him back to let him know I was on my way to the store for a new one! :bigsmile:
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Hair dryer?
    I rarely use my hair dryer, so I can live without that one too :laugh:
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Coffee pot. Don't use blender and my family knows that unless I have at least 5 cups in me each morning, there may be violence involved :drinker:
  • DiamondInTheDirt
    DiamondInTheDirt Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I found that my blender wasnt working today...ahhhh i cried lol i had to mix my protein shake with a spoon. Which failed because i had to drink clumped up powder. =[ need to get a new one.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Blender, I can pick coffee up in the morning, I can't pick my smoothies up lol
  • charmedgal70
    Options
    Coffee pot definitely ... I gotta have my coffee in the morning and on rainy days I hate to go out. So going to a gas station for a cup of Joe wouldn't work for me. I'm a zombie without that daily dose of caffeine. :laugh: