S.OS. Eating the same dinner EVERYNIGHT...

Options
I'm currently combing through the Recipes boards and figured I'd send out an S.O.S. looking for any quick recipes anyone might want to share. I don't get alot of prep time and i'm not super great in the kitchen (hence the repeating dinner syndrome).

Anything would be great! Thanks!

Replies

• anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com

Trust me, you'll thank me for this link. :)
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    these are quick and can change ingredents.
    http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/quesadilla/
  • hollyg123
    hollyg123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com

Thank You! :)
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I used to eat the same thing for dinner every night, and I loved it! Mine was a cup of wholemeal pasta with a sauce made from 150g chicken breast, two diced tomatoes, diced half an onion, spinach leaves, mushroom and some EVOO.

I had to cut out almost all processed foods, and it was easy to just stick to the one meal once I found something tasty and preservative free.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    skinnytaste.com :)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    MorningStar Spicy Black Bean Burger w/ avocado and peach salsa on an Arnold's Thin - takes about 3 minutes
    2 oz whole grain spaghetti w/ olive oil and garlic - takes about 10 minutes
    Grilled Chicken on romaine lettuce with other fresh veggies - takes about 10-15 minutes
    Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup - takes about 30 minutes but you have enough to last a week or freeze some
    1 Can Black Beans w/ chopped green pepper, onion, avocado, corn, and a few dashes of hot sauce - 10 minutes
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I love chicken breasts. I'll buy the largest pack of FRESH chicken breasts I can get at WalMart (6-9 breasts). I'll go home and bake them right away using Mrs. Dash seasoning (sodium free). I store them in my refrigerator and feast on them for the next week!
  • tssa
    tssa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com

OH WOW! This website is amazing. Can't wait to make my menu for next week.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    my go to meal is pan-seared chicken breast split horizontally (to cook evenly LOL) sometimes I will top w/ 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, and a big salad with light dressing. Yum.
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com

Oh my god I love you!
  • Guerita83
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com

Found this website awhile back and its amazing, wonderful recipes and delicious too!!!
  • CondensedKelley
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com

THANKS SO MUCH! Can't wait to try some of these...