Hello

Options
sms1986
sms1986 Posts: 113 Member
I'm from Lancashire, England and I've joined this site in order to lose the excess weight I have and to keep it off. I'm a 25 year old male, 176cm/1.76m/5 foot 9 and a half, and my weight has fluctuated over the past few years between 200lbs and 220lbs. I'm hoping to reach 155lbs sometime next year.

Regarding the weight ticker, do you have to change it manually, or does the site have some sort of system where it changes automatically?

Replies

• ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I'm from Cheshire and have a long way to go on my journey to lose weight and have a healthier lifestyle, this is a great site and everyone is really supportive.
    Add me if you'd like some support along the way.
    Good luck!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    good luck to you on your journey. On your home page, there is a link to the weight tracker where you enter your weight as often as you like (I do this weekly). As your weight entries adjust, so does your ticker.
  • richx83
    richx83 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcome, the ticker will update automatically as you do a weigh in
  • happydede1
    happydede1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    "Regarding the weight ticker, do you have to change it manually, or does the site have some sort of system where it changes automatically?"

As far as I know, the weight ticker will change automatically when you update your weight.
    Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!