Would like some motivated friends :)

Options
Hi! I am 25 years old just had my first baby on October 10th. Lost all the weight I gained during pregnancy except 10 pounds. I was overweight before getting pregnant. I am at 160.3 and would like to weigh 125. I am hoping to get support to stay motivated to lose this weight & Offer support to others.

Replies

• HayleHoot
    Options
    Do you wanna be friends? I'm 18 though, and I try to be as motivated as I can, and I would Also like some motivation :) haha
    Nice job so far with the baby weight thats fantastic!
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You came to the right place for friends and motivation :happy:
    Add me if you like!
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on the new baby. I had my little boy (my 2nd child) at the end of April. I was also overweight before pregnancy and actually lost all my baby weight quick thanks to nursing. Now I am back on track to finsh getting the rest off. It's not easy but it can be done.

Feel free to add me :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Kristiniya
    Kristiniya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 24 years old, had my first child 4 month ago. Gained 23lbs. during pregnancy and already lost it all. But I am here because I want to be better, than before pregnancy. Add me if you want. Kristiniya
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow good for you i didnt move for the first 3 months after having my son. I gained 65lbs with pregnancy and ended up losing 80lbs. If you are breast feeding it will come off a lot quicker if not, follow a low cal healthy diet and walk and you should be fit by next summer. i think you are not supposed to do strenuous exercise right now.