Jillian Michael - Ripped in 30 (Week 1)

Options
2»

Replies

• mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How did you do on week 2?

Seems to be a little difficult for me to master some of the movements...
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I was on week 3 but stopped doing RI30 for a few days so yesterday i started over from day 1! Was alot easier from the 1st time i did it..i used 5lb weight and did mostly the advanced moves.Today will be week 1 day 2 along with level 2 of 6wk6pk!! You can FRIEND me if you like..i also did 30ds from aug/sept and lost 6lbs and about 12in doing that :happy:
  • misssugarplum
    Options
    How did you do on week 2?

Seems to be a little difficult for me to master some of the movements...

Oh, me too! I quit halfway through Day 1 yesterday, with the intention of going back to Week 1 today. I don't want to compromise calorie burn, but I don't want to be a quitter either...

Are you just toughing it out until you get the hang of it? Not sure what I should do...
  • mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I kept going..... everyday it seemed I was able to do a little more than the day before. Just keep moving and do what you can but stay active.

When they did plank with moves, I would do as much as I can but I would always maintain the plank.....

week 3 is not as syncronized, hard movements but not as much choreographed moves.... I was able to manage week 3 day 1, easier than week 2 day 1...

One thing I struggled with today (week 3 day 1) was stability on one leg..... but that will come with time and effort....

keep going, you can do it!
  • misssugarplum
    Options
    Thanks for your suggestions! I actually had to stop the routine because someone (won't say! :blushing: ) accidentally ripped the power cord on my computer, which is how I play the DVD. I ordered a new one and am patiently waiting for it (ah, the joys of living on a remote tropical island!).

Can't wait to gear back up again!