Can I keep track of the miles/distance I run on this site?

Options
New to the site so forgive me if I just haven't found it yet.

I just started doing more running this past summer & can you believe that I actually kind of like it. Anyway I would like to keep track of miles I run. Is there a way to do that on this site? Or do I just do it on my own?

Replies

• kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    not yet unfortunately. only in exercise notes
  • amaion17
    amaion17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    only if there is some way to count your calories.... do they have monitors for that?
  • angelinerstetzko
    Options
    I use runmyroute.com to track the amount of miles I run
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    New to the site so forgive me if I just haven't found it yet.

I just started doing more running this past summer & can you believe that I actually kind of like it. Anyway I would like to keep track of miles I run. Is there a way to do that on this site? Or do I just do it on my own?

I use a website called dailymile.com - it's great... tracks how many donuts you burn, miles you run, pounds you've spent running, etc. It's great and watching the numbers increase really keeps me motivated!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I use runkeeper on my android, and have also signed up for the website so that I can log on either way to check. It's a free app with an upgrade available.
  • shonasteele
    Options
    I JUST signed up on the running room's website and I believe they have a training log & stuff but I haven't had a chance to explore yet. It's www.runningroom.com & I think you sign up for their club or membership or something like that, it's free so might as well check it out.
  • peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    You can do it.

Under "Check in", click "Change measurements" and add one called "Miles" .. then every time you walk or run or what ever you can put click on "Check in" and put the number of miles in.

Measurements do not have to be body measurements.. and works w/ the charts.
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I know there's been a lot of suggestions to tie RunKeeper in to MFP but don't think anything has become of it yet. I use RunKeeper and really like it.
  • RRB_Fan
    RRB_Fan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Try this website and app in addition to MFP. It tracks your exercise by GPS. Keeps stats on speed, avg speed, calories burned, distance all kinds of things and the website you can see graphs of all your stuff. Can also set daily goals in calories, distance and time. It's awesome, use it everyday. I feel like it gives me more accuracy on my calories burned since it is tracking my speed too and not just the time I did.

www.endomondo.com