Insanity

Options
I am currently doing Insanity and I love it it! The only problem I have is keeping a routine by doing the scheduled exercise that day. If I miss one or two, I feel like I failed the whole Insanity program and I start all over again. I think I started over 3 times. Can you give me any feedback to this or if you do miss a day, what do you do? Thanks guys

Replies

• Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've had that problem too. I just keep going in the order of the workouts, whether I missed a day or not.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I went through the Insanity program two months ago, and was obsessed with not missing a workout. I would simply start where you left off, unless you missed something like a week consecutively. Life happens. Don't beat yourself up!
  • sammy46802
    sammy46802 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started today! I am soooo pumped :) and scared lol
  • dawnpoll05
    Options
    It is a great workout, keep striving for the 6 days, just do your best pretty soon you wont want to miss one. Just pick up on the day you are on. It is really changing my body and mind. :happy:
  • carloP90X
    carloP90X Posts: 109
    Options
    Just take out Cardio Recovery/Max Recovery and put the workout that you missed instead. Keep moving forward regardless.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I would just pick up where the calendar left off. So, if I missed Tuesday's workout then it wouldn't get done, unless I committed myself to skipping my rest day, then I'd get them all in.

I say if you only miss one or two the entire 2 months it's no big deal. If you're missing more than that then just pick up where you left off. It may take you longer than 2 months but the important thing is that you finished.

Good luck! You're going to love it!!
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't start over. If you miss one workout just make that your rest day and move forward from where you left off and continue on. The important thing is to finish whether it takes you a few days longer than the 2 months.

Good luck!