UK/Ireland members

Options
Just wondering is there many members from this part, and what is ur success to date, this site is wonderful, don't u agree and the members are so encouraging, I am jealous of their hot climates though:smile:

Replies

• sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    Just wondering is there many members from this part, and what is ur success to date, this site is wonderful, don't u agree and the members are so encouraging, I am jealous of their hot climates though:smile:
  • alyjay
    alyjay Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Sara, Im from yorkshire, only joined today just browsing the threads some great reads out there. Seems like a really great site.
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

i am in Glasgow, came across this site a few weeks ago. I find it really useful to log in the food and exercise diaries as it keeps me on track of what is actually going into my body. :flowerforyou:
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    hi to u both it's a great site means u can't cheat eh, it's great when u notice the pounds coming off, glasgow i use to live in dumfries and went to strathclyde uni so good luck and keep in touch on you weight loss journey oh and welcome to the yorkshire lass:flowerforyou: :smile: :smile:
  • Starchaser
    Options
    Another Glaswegian! Awesome!

I'm from Cumbernauld, unfortunately.

Love the site, having to record everything really forces me to think about what I'm eating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!