My 100 Days on MFP (lots of pics)!!!!

Options
abby459
abby459 Posts: 748 Member
Today marks my 100th day of logging onto MFP......in this time I have only lost 10lbs...but I took this day to reflect on all of the other progress that I have made in this 100 days!! A little background info....I started on here at 155lbs. I am 27 yrs old and I am only 5'1". I have a goal weight of 125lbs (healthy for my height). Two years ago I only weighed 120lbs...then life, stress, depression and a busy schedule lead to bad eating and little exercise.
This 1st picture was taken a few weeks before I joined MFP....at my sister's wedding. My highest weight ever!! When I saw the pics from the wedding, I knew I needed to change things.
DSC_0213-1.jpg

Those are the only pics I have to really show my starting point.
Fast forward 100 days

IMG_20110930_104617-2.jpg

IMG_20111016_152153-2.jpg

Sometimes I get frustrated that my weight loss is not faster, which is why I really needed to post this for myself (even if no one reads it) to really reflect on just how far I have come in this process!!!

Starting point = 100 Days Later
155lbs = 144.4lbs
Resting HR: 68 = 56
Max Running Time: 3mins = 45mins (without walking!!!)
Running Distance: <0.5miles = 7.1 miles (with about 5mins of walking)
Inches Lost: 0 = 15 inches total!!!
Self Confidence: 0 = I can finally say I am proud of myself!!!

And finally.....even though its only a 10lb loss...I can see a HUGE difference in my face from when I started.

5769_1141703817119_1063144019_30571910_2941214_n.jpg

Replies

• Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference!! You are doing a fantastic job, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Aw, brilliant, well done mate.
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing thank you for posting this!
  • SunshineAndLove
    SunshineAndLove Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, well done and congratulations on your hard work!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you have made great progress. keep up your hard work and more will follow.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    I can see a big difference. you're doing an awesome job!
  • RRB_Fan
    RRB_Fan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you can definitely tell in your cheeks. That's where I lose it first too.
  • blueyeb
    blueyeb Posts: 85
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 10 pounds makes on your frame.. you look amazing :-)
  • Tampamichele
    Options
    That is a big difference and you should be proud of yourself. I am only 5'3" and 10 lbs, when you're on the "shorter" side, does make a big difference! You look terrific!
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    yay!! i am very proud of you! you look so awesome :-)
  • Granny1227
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • normusnonaliam
    normusnonaliam Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    you look great! and running 7.1 miles?! incredible!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell in your face! You're doing great - keep up the good work. You're gorgeous and you look fantastic!
  • lisasdoinit
    lisasdoinit Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    although beautiful in the before and after, you can certainly see a difference in them!! Good for you!!

the number is just a digital output on an electronic box on the floor. How do you FEEL?

I bet you feel great!
  • audaciousred
    Options
    You look great and 10 pounds is a lot!! Glad you are taking the time to celebrate your milestones! Keep going!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    You look great. I love the fact that you realize there are so many things that show you are getting healthier, not just the scales. You have accomplished some awesome things in your 100 days. :flowerforyou:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! This shows how the scale shouldn't be the only way we measure success! Thank you for posting!
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You can see a big difference, big congrats to you ! :flowerforyou:
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Excellent stuff 10lbs is great looks like you've lost alot more
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    thank you soo much for posting this!!! I am also the same weight problems i started last nov at 153 i was stressed and taking care of my mom she was so worried about my weight gain, after she past in nov was when i wanted to quit smoking, and living healthy so i wouldnt end up like her..she had COPD and that is why she died, two years we were fighting this illness plus she had osteoperosis and RA and heart condition.

I voxed to be healthy i didnt realize how big i got until i to seen pics after the funeral, And i was told mommy had nmentioned my weight gain to my sister, lol she was so sweet shed tell me i was beautiul..

however it has taken me 9 months to lose 6 pounds then the last few months i have been teedering on 144 I go from 144 to 147 back n forth yet i keep thinking of all my progress

i was diagnosed with osteopnea a precurser to ostoperosis, i had bone scan agian and Doc says my bones are a little better then last one!! And that is a hudge accomplishment for me since i am doing it by exercise and vitimanins.

IMy blood pressure is now 105/62 last yr this time it was 142/92. I could not jog far at all id walk but now i can jog 31 mintues doing three miles.

I have been told by ignorant people that i dont look like i have lost anything and mayb look bigger then i was !!!!!!!!!!! He said why keep doing it if it isnt helping, well that is when i just told him at least im getting healty. However I cant listen to that one person.

I really am so happy you posted this i needed it. I see you are my height and weight and hey you look good so, it makes me feel bettter because that is what i look like then!!

I think sometimes i see the bigger person i was years ago in the mirror, see i had been 170 back when i was 20 yrs old and lost all of it got down to 103, so i am really upset with myself that i let me gain half of it back.

Thanks for your post!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!