December 3rd

Options
2»

Replies

• jaycurran
    Options
    well guys and girls, I'm off to spain for 7 days!! Not sure If I'll be able to check in while I'm gone, but hope you lot keep up the good work :D And I realllly hope that a week from now, all the swimming Im gonna do on holiday will have paid off and I'll be able to post a nice wee loss of a few pounds :)

Have a great week!!
  • chellefish
    chellefish Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'm up for this challenge, i'm struggling for motivation just now and have been bouncing around with the same couple of pounds the last 3 months. need something to give me a kick up the backside.
  • BigIrishGuy
    Options
    Eamonn checking in 6th October - 6.3lbs lost / 13.7lbs to go...
  • peacefrog08109
    peacefrog08109 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been a slacker the past 2 weeks. :( I've had no changes in my weight or measurements. I've worked out several times but haven't been consistent nor have I've been counting like a good girl. My one small NSV tho is I've started chantix and at 7 hours into my shift at a busy ER in a very urban setting, I have had not one urge to go out and have a smoke. Pretty impressive since I should have a least two by now. But I need to get back on the bandwagon with this weight thing. Keep losing everyone!
  • jaycurran
    Options
    And I'm back :D
    Hope everyones been having a good week! Way to go on the big loss so far Eamonn!! :D

Glad so see more people on board too!

I'll be checking in my weight after being on hols tomorrow. Hopefully the swimming and mountain climbing has helped with the junk foor eating and the alcohol drinking while i was away XD haha.

Keep losing :) x
  • BigIrishGuy
    Options
    Thanks Jay :D
  • BigIrishGuy
    Options
    Eamonn checking in - 12.4lbs lost, 7.6 to go! come on gang!
  • Gallinagordita
    Options
    Wow....great job Eamonn! I'm down 6.2 lbs. since joining the challenge. 13.8 to go. I'd better get busy!
  • Gallinagordita
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well. Just checking in. As of today I'm down 9.8 lbs. since starting the challenge. Only 10.2 to go. Woooo hooooo! How's it going for all of you?
  • BigIrishGuy
    Options
    Fantastic Gall !!! nearly there!!!
  • jaycurran
    Options
    wow, everyones doing soooo good :)
    Way to go!!

My scales have died a horrible death - so off to invest in a new pair tomorrow so i can weigh in and sigure out where im standing in this challenge! x