Not sure how I feel about my "progress" pics

Options
judimuro
judimuro Posts: 17 Member
I have lost 10 lbs and my clothes are definitely fitting better, or to big :) So I guess I was expecting more of a difference in the progress pics and the only one that I can really tell a difference in is in the back pictures. I am still posting these because I love seeing everyone's pictures so I figured its only fair that I post mine. The ones on the left are the beginning in case you can't tell.

fall2011103-1.jpg

fall2011106-2.jpg

fall2011105-1.jpg

This is my first time posting pictures. Hopefully it works out.

Replies

• smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    there not on here. but congrats on the progress
  • judimuro
    judimuro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So that isn't working. Check out my blog, it has my before and after pics.

http://gettingintoshapemom-judy.blogspot.com/2011/10/boo-to-progress-pics.html
  • ereyna426
    Options
    OMG JUDY! You can totally see a different in each photo! You are doing awesome Girl! Keep up the great work! Hard work is paying off.
  • Steph62002
    Options
    You can absolutely see a difference! Great job!! Keep it up! :)
  • modernsoul
    modernsoul Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I totally get where you're coming from. I'm at 11 pounds lost and I feel exactly the same way you do. I just don't see that much of a difference. My clothes fit better and I'm getting compliments but to me I just don't notice that much of a change. I haven't done "during" pics yet to compare but when I do I'll post them.

Now as far as your pics go, yes I do see it. You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

(It always does that to my photos too, even though I follow the directions.)
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a huge difference, especially from the side and back. But - I know exactly what you mean. I've lost 30 and can barely tell from my before/after pics. My guess is that my body shrinks proportionately, which makes it harder to notice. Clothes aren't tight, and things are falling off, so I guess that's a better gauge. I can't wait til I don't have to search the pics for a difference though :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference, I wish I had the balls to pose for the camera in a sports bra lol Props for that lol.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in both the side pics and the back pics. You are making progress, congrats!
  • aiyana1228
    aiyana1228 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    There is a difference but I think next round you will see it more. I went from 200 + (avoided scales for years) to this months weight of 159. So that is 40 + lbs (probably closer to 60). I really just now feel like I can see it. My niece's wedding was this weekend and the pictures of me show the weight loss big time. Although we see the difference from the outside looking in, you, like the rest of us are probably a lot more critical when it comes to how you look. We see the change, you see what still needs to change. Your getting there. Be pleased with the results. Every day you eat healthier and move your body is a success!

Your daughter is adorable! My baby (now 14 and in HS) is my motivation too. I want to be healthy so I can be around to enjoy watching her life unfold for lots of years to come. Keep up the good work! Anything worth having is worth working hard for!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10 lbs and my clothes are definitely fitting better, or to big :) So I guess I was expecting more of a difference in the progress pics and the only one that I can really tell a difference in is in the back pictures. I am still posting these because I love seeing everyone's pictures so I figured its only fair that I post mine. The ones on the left are the beginning in case you can't tell.

fall2011103-1.jpg

fall2011106-2.jpg

fall2011105-1.jpg

This is my first time posting pictures. Hopefully it works out.

You look good

make your link like this but IMG is lower case and it will show your pics. They are too wide though so only the left half will show

[IMG]http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq135/judimuro/before and after pics/fall2011103-1.jpg[/IMG]
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely see a difference! Fantastic! Thanks for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!