Upper body workout??

Options
I feel like I am working out and I see a huge difference on my tummy, legs & butt .. however I am top heavy I am afraid I am starting to look like a football player how do I work the upperbody to lose that fat ?? I ain't gonna lie i have back fat and arm fat not to mention big breasted.. HELP!!!!

I have lost 2 inches off my waist so far & 11 lbs, I run & do the elliptical so need some upperbody excercises.... THANKS!!

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Just keep at it, it'll balance out =] unfortunately you can't target weight loss. Really wish you could because my theighs are huge!
  • rachelleahsmom
    rachelleahsmom Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce, but you can make the muscles underneath flab a little tighter. bicep curls, push ups, tricep dips - try them all. Good luck!
  • kimbux
    kimbux Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Upper body? Push-ups... they will hit your chest, back, biceps and triceps. You can also add a little cardio by doing burpees.
  • GouchisGirl
    GouchisGirl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm finding that Wii boxing, the trainer w/ punching bag, really works out the upper body! :)
  • duchessoftealestates
    Options
    Shaun T's Insanity has an excellent upper body workout. Good luck and keep up the good work!
  • chellygarcia
    Options
    Upper body? Push-ups... they will hit your chest, back, biceps and triceps. You can also add a little cardio by doing burpees.

What's burpies? & thank you for the tips! =)
  • chellygarcia
    Options
    OK looks Like I'll add in some weights & push ups!! Thanks everyone!!
  • ayummymommy01
    ayummymommy01 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Burpees are GREAT!! Here is a youtube vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Dq_NCzj8M
    enjoy!