Newbie!

Options
Hey everyone!
My name is Melanie and I decided that it is about time I really buckle down and get exercising!
I am going to be doing Zumba as my main way of working out and occasionally going for walks with my dog =]
I hope this is going to help me shed the lbs. I really like how this website is designed and it seems really helpful =]
Well I just wanted to say hey and good luck to everyone who is in the same boat as me!

Replies

• MrsWagz
    MrsWagz Posts: 41
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Take it one day at a time!! If you need motivation feel free to add me as a friend:laugh:
  • victoria543
    victoria543 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to MFP you sound like me- zumba and dog walking !! Its a really friendly site lots of people to spur you on add me as a friend if you like best of luck xx:happy:
  • htmeadows
    Options
    I don't know what zumba is, but I've done the dog walking thing. Most of my exercise is on the treadmill. I try to do 45 minutes 4 times a week at 3.5 miles per hour.

Also, note to MrsWagz: I like your signature line(s). :-)
  • murdsmob
    Options
    Good luck! I do the dog walking thing every morning for an hour and it helps me burn off 340 calories every day. Looking to join a Zumba class too as I also like a boogie. I hope you enjoy the site, everyone is lovely and very supportive. Add me as a friend if you like, the more the merrier!

Good luck x x x
  • howdy
  • sharont81
    sharont81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find this site has alot of something to offer everyone. I am here also if you need a word of encouragement as well. Sharon:smile:
  • mellyboo17
    mellyboo17 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW!
    You guys are really awesome!
    Thank you all for the words of encouragement!
    I am in my workout gear and waiting for my hubby to set up the dvd player so I can get my Zumba on!
    This surely is surely about time that I start working out and I am super duper happy I found this website and YOU GUYS to help me on my weight loss journey! <3