My 1st NSV :) YAY!

Options
I can once again reach behind me and scratch my butt :) I know it sounds gross but for a while there I couldn't even do that and it really upset me that my reaching capabilities were limited because of my weight. And today when I stepped on the scale it said I weigh the same. But when I reached behind I reached ALL the way behind :)

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    lol I'm so proud of you!
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! LOL! :laugh:

Congrats!!!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Yay, well done! :)
  • soulpopcorn
    Options
    You added such a smile to my day! Hahaha, I know EXACTLY what you mean about reaching capabilities. Great NSV!
  • azcharli
    Options
    Scratching your butt is very important.. WOOT WOOT!! You go girl and keep on going until you can wrap your arms around yourself and scratch the other cheek.. BIG HUGS..
    :laugh:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    lol! All forwad progrees is good. I remember beign so excited when my underware stipped pinching.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    ANY victory is a Great victory! Good for you!!! :drinker:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Proud of you. An excellent NSV. It means no more looking for a tree to scatch that one spot and disturbing a family of squirrels that in turn attack you. Yay! No more rabies shots! <--- perhaps a second NSV? Two for one! WoohoooOoOo!

Great job! KEEP GOING! Very proud of you!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    LMAO this gets my vote for NSV of the year!!!
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Enjoy the scratch, it's better then an itch! Seriously, good for you! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!