Stay at home moms!

Options
Hey moms! im looking for more stay at home moms for support and motivation!! :flowerforyou:
Feel free to add me or i can add you!!
We can be a support system sharing encouragement and tips as well as motivating each other! it would really help! :heart: Thanks!

Replies

• pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm an at home mom! Sending you a friend request!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    im a work at home mom - does that count? :)
  • mamamia2006
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too!!! Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    SAHM to a 7 month old boy :)
  • EHolstrom
    EHolstrom Posts: 2,563 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i am a SAHM to a 10month old daughter
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    SAHM here too!! Love friends and support with commonality!!
  • IUgal44
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom as well! feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • AlyssaBrewer
    AlyssaBrewer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too! feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • Redpeppa
    Options
    Feel free to add me and i'll add you. I stay at home as well
  • haley_b_87
    Options
    Well I work doubles on the weekends but I'm a stay at home mom monday-friday! :)
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    I'm a SAHM who works one night per week. Does that count?
  • StargazerLilyPR
    Options
    sweet!! Thanks lovelys!! ^_^ i love to encourage others and help out!! i know we can do this moms!!! we're stronger than the non-yet-moms that have this mission to do & taking care of our angels!!! its possible!!
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think it is really common for all moms to put themselves on the backburner, so I think it is a good idea that we encourage eachother as much as possible. I love my kids, but it wasn't until my youngest was almost 4 that I finally decided that I need to do this for ME. I am not neglecting anyone else, in fact I think this is benefiting my whole family. I do know that those of you with younger kids will probably have a bit harder time juggling everything. I am lucky that I have 6 hours a week every single week all by myself. My boys are in elementary school and 2 days a week my 4 year old has preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays...so that gives me a little bit of freedom to get out and exercise. But when they were smaller I didnt have that freedom. So those of you with littles, don't get discouraged. You might need to get creative and you might need to ask people to help you (babysit, etc).