Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Looking FAB Dara !!! :flowerforyou:
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :noway: :bigsmile: WOW! What great results you have achieved! I bet you are SUPER psyched! I know I would be! There is such a HUGE difference! :noway: Keep up the hard work! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

thank you so much for the kind words! I am super psyched, cannot wait till day 90! HOping for an even better change! good luck to you as well!

You are so welcome! :bigsmile: I am going to be starting Turbo Fire as soon as I get it in the mail, so I am super excited about that! :bigsmile: Hope that I can achieve as great of results!:wink:
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire is next on my list too :)
  • campfirekitten14
    Options
    First of all- great results girl!! I am on my second full round of chalean ex and loving it! I'm only doing the weight videos because I'm becoming a runner! I have been on fitness pal about month and would live to make some friends here!! I've done P90 and P90 master's series before this... Definitely a beach body fan! So hello!
  • cloeyfish
    cloeyfish Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yeah Dara! I am doing Chalean Extreme too! I am finishing up my last week of push and measured this morning and I have lost 10 inches total. I am excited to start the last month coming up and then I am moving on to turbo fire also! Keep up the hard work!
  • Steph62002
    Options
    Nice progress! I'm on my second round with Chalean Extreme/Turbo Fire hybrid and love it!
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    I started this workout and so far love it, thanks for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!