shakeology peeps

Options
jacksonpt
jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
I know Shakeology has a pretty decent following on the boards... anyone on here sell the stuff?

While I'm not sure I buy into the fact that Shakeology is significantly different than a good protein supplement and multi vitamin combo, I would like to give it a fair shot. Is it possible to buy a week's worth of the stuff as a trial, rather than the $120 month-size bag?

Replies

• JeffJohnson26
    JeffJohnson26 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I've looked into this quite a bit lately and it appears the month supply is the only way to get it. I have a few friends that use shakeology and they rave about it, so I'm finally giving it a try when the next paycheck hits. I think the only way to get it at a discounted rate is by becoming a beach body coach.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    I know Shakeology has a pretty decent following on the boards... anyone on here sell the stuff?

While I'm not sure I buy into the fact that Shakeology is significantly different than a good protein supplement and multi vitamin combo, I would like to give it a fair shot. Is it possible to buy a week's worth of the stuff as a trial, rather than the $120 month-size bag?

you had the right answer to begin with. a good protein shake + a mutli+ a greens supplement = way better and way cheaper.

shakeology is overpriced. it's just a scam to go along with the p90x program.
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    one of my friends just sent me a sample of two for free,,,i ill message you here info:flowerforyou:
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    you had the right answer to begin with. a good protein shake + a mutli+ a greens supplement = way better and way cheaper.
    Any recommendations on a greens supplement? Considering I eat exactly zero greens, that is a big hole in my diet, and one of the most appealing things about shakeology.
  • ShmiSkywalker
    ShmiSkywalker Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It is expensive but I just love it! I use the chocolate Shakeology with unsweetened almond milk, add some PB2 and you have a wonderful chocolate peanut butter shake. It is under 250 calories and packed with nutrients. It's delicious!
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Any recommendations on a greens supplement? Considering I eat exactly zero greens, that is a big hole in my diet, and one of the most appealing things about shakeology.
    Controlled Labs is a favorite company of mine
    http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=controlled+labs+orange+oximega+greens&gs_upl=0l0l1l703l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=881&wrapid=tlif131905084598410&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=13495559789872760930&sa=X&ei=aR6fToe9AumgsQKlgdGkBQ&ved=0CC8Q8wIwAw
    They have a greens supp that has received good reviews on bb.com

Or look into a wheatgrass supp
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    remember folks, we are not allowed to post advertising of any kind, Please see

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14924-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

and specifically rule 1 if you have any questions.

thanks,

SHBoss1673
    MyFitnessPal forums moderator
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I used a product called Raw Meal. It's a bit of an acquired taste, but the macros etc are really good. 34g protein. I mixed it with no sugar added apple juice and actually got to liking it. Very filling due to outrageous amounts of fiber. Keeps things moving right along if you catch my drift.

http://www.gardenoflife.com/ProductsforLife/SUPPLEMENTS/FoundationalNutrition/RAWMeal/tabid/1893/Default.aspx
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options

Yes it is inbox me if interested, I am a Beachbody coach! I love it because I can mix it with a scoop of my whey and get in 48 grams of protein quick and easy :)
  • Scorpioangel
    Options
    I've looked into this quite a bit lately and it appears the month supply is the only way to get it. I have a few friends that use shakeology and they rave about it, so I'm finally giving it a try when the next paycheck hits. I think the only way to get it at a discounted rate is by becoming a beach body coach.

You are right you get a 25% off discount if you become a coach :) Sign up under me if you do please :)
  • Scorpioangel
    Options
    It is expensive but I just love it! I use the chocolate Shakeology with unsweetened almond milk, add some PB2 and you have a wonderful chocolate peanut butter shake. It is under 250 calories and packed with nutrients. It's delicious!

I agree I love it too!
  • kellybstampin
    Options
    I too, am a Beachbody coach. I will tell you I was VERY hesitant at first to try Shakeology -- partly b/c of the cost (even though I'm a coach) and also because of the fact that I'm very cautious about what I put in my body. I consume mostly raw foods (including dairy, but not meat). I did my own research on Shakeology and was impressed! They really do have an all natural product that tastes good!

My next shake will be the Shamrock Shake that Chalean shows how to make on the TurboFire video! LOVE her!

Anyway, there are plenty of us coaches on here. Feel free to message the first person who posted a reply -- we aren't crazy people, I promise! We are just people who are serious about getting fit and being healthy.

Good luck!