Good Dance Workout DVDs?

Anybody know of any good dance workout DVDs other than Zumba? I was looking on Amazon but there are sooo many to choose from.

Any that you like in particular? Details?
Thanks! :)

Replies

• HI I am new to this website, but really looks like something I am going to enjoy, I have often used Richard Simons sweating to the oldies. they really work and are fun to do.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    bump
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    HI I am new to this website, but really looks like something I am going to enjoy, I have often used Richard Simons sweating to the oldies. they really work and are fun to do.

RICHARD SIMONS, SWEATING TO THE OLDIES....I have this on VHS, lol....it is fun =)
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    I did this one the other day.

breakin2.jpg
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    kukuwa dance workout
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    I have Ministry of Sound: Pump It Up! Aeroburn. It's like Aerobic Dancing, it's a very good workout!
    I think it's only UK though, don't know if you can get it in other countries?? If you are in a different country? Sorry if that's no help!
  • slbeutler
    slbeutler Posts: 205
    Hip Hop Abs is good and Brazil Butt Lift is a little like Zumba on steroids!
  • halfsizeheather
    halfsizeheather Posts: 45 Member
    I tried the hip hop workout, it really gets your heart rate up. then they tell you that was just the warm up lol. great at melting the fat though.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    collagevideo.com and totalfitnessdvds.com are great websites to find reviews and view clips of workouts. There is a wealth of information there.

I can't recommend any dance workouts because I can't dance to save my life.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    HI I am new to this website, but really looks like something I am going to enjoy, I have often used Richard Simons sweating to the oldies. they really work and are fun to do.

RICHARD SIMONS, SWEATING TO THE OLDIES....I have this on VHS, lol....it is fun =)

It IS fun! He tells you to "SPARKLE"!!! Then does jazz hands! Comedy and dance all in one! It has my vote!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    I hear about Hip Hops abs, and it's a Shaun T video, so must be awesome. I've never personally tried it. Dancing With The Stars is fun, but not really a good sweat.
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Guilty pleasure= Pussicat dolls
  • MrsOMG
    MrsOMG Posts: 84
    I have Ministry of Sound: Pump It Up! Aeroburn. It's like Aerobic Dancing, it's a very good workout!
    I think it's only UK though, don't know if you can get it in other countries?? If you are in a different country? Sorry if that's no help!

Really recommend The Ministry of Sound dvds too, but I find dressing the part helps, whack on some leg warmers and hotpants and get ya 80s aerobics on.