Looking for a buddy/support!

Options
Hey Everyone,

So after a final realization that I certainly needed to get back into shape I have decided to hire a personal trainer. I am in my second week of training, with a goal to lose some pounds and get back to a healthy weight. I am not huge, but according to the doctor I am over weight by about 8lbs and i'd like to loose that and maintain it. I have fallen in love with eating and I have the biggest trouble with it because I constantly feel hungry. Along with exersize i know I need to work into new eating habits as well. I am hoping to find supprt here as well as a possible work out buddy. I am considering spinning classes...

Replies

• manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    Hello, I've only been here a few days myself but already noticing a difference. Like you I've not got loads to get to my target weight but too much eating and drinking over the months/years are paying its toll

I will drag myself along to the gym or out on the streets for a bit of a run - more of a plod to be honest. With winter approaching I was thinking of giving spinning a go too. Add me if you want and I'll try my best to keep you motivated xXx
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for new friends!
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    No offense but only 8lbs, really? I wish I only had 8lbs to lose but I'm more in the 30lb range. Good Luck!
  • mrdalton
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always around and chatty when it comes to pushing you. Good luck. And def check out those spinning classes. It tok me a full month before I could do the whole class as directed, (hills, jumps, torques, intervals, etc) but I can now and am absoultuley addicted to it. Plus it burns like 600 calories in a hour.
  • litcha
    litcha Posts: 11
    Options
    Awesome thanx!!
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Add me if you ever need support!
  • Hahham
    Hahham Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. we can support each other