Geeting in shape for my wedding

Options
Hello! My name is Becky I joined curves today after carefull cutting back on my food intake and gaining 10 lbs. I am getting married 9/12/09 and need to get my butt in gear!! I am 37 with 2 kids plus 2 soon to be step kids. My finace is behind me losing weight or not losing weight and is very supportive. I am excited to get healthy again and back in shape!!

Replies

• becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    Hello! My name is Becky I joined curves today after carefull cutting back on my food intake and gaining 10 lbs. I am getting married 9/12/09 and need to get my butt in gear!! I am 37 with 2 kids plus 2 soon to be step kids. My finace is behind me losing weight or not losing weight and is very supportive. I am excited to get healthy again and back in shape!!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Welcome Becky. Good luck with your journey :):happy:
  • JMez
    JMez Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome! I am also 37 and getting ready for my wedding, although I will not tie the knot till next year I am in full weight loss swing. My fiance is very supportive too, I think that makes a great difference. Good Luck and I hope you meet all your goals. :happy:
  • maraleigh
    maraleigh Posts: 17
    Options
    good luck! This site is great, Im sure you'll love it as much as the rest of us do!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jessicahodgson
    Options
    Welcome! I joined yesterday and I am getting married Aug 14 2010!!!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~