Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My favorite NSV

I have a wonderful NSV...my husband is now sleeping with his hand on my bottom. We don't fall asleep like that just keep waking up like that...it's like we are newly weds again. :wink:

Replies

• twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member
    That's awesome!!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    That's sweet :D but what's a NSV? :D
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    That is so sweet! :smooched:
  • Way to go =) hehe!!

What does NSV stand for?? I know probably a dumb question..I have seen it used on this site a lot..but not sure what it means.
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    bump
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    NSV is a Non-Scale Victory ...those happy little things like needing smaller workout pants
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,438 Member
    NSV means non scale victory
  • 65jackie
    65jackie Posts: 38 Member
    Awww...love it!
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Great story.
    Non-Scale Victory is my understanding.
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    so what does bump mean...I see that a lot too
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    We all think the scales are the be all and end all of success...........BUT.......there is also the NON SCALE VICTORY (NSV). Weather it be your chaps hand on your bum or getting up the stairs without getting out of breath......Whatever makes a difference is your own personal NSV.....one of my favourites is the fact that I can lace up my trainers easily without having to come up for breath after bending over......Oh and that my bra size has gone down a size and 3 cup sizes too!!!:bigsmile:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member
    so what does bump mean...I see that a lot too

People bump for different reasons - to keep a post alive, or as their way of 'marking' a post so they can come back to it later. Any post you comment on is logged in 'My Topics', so if you bump a post that isn't yours you can come back and find it later.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    I am loving that for you, awesome!!!!
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    That is great! I was thrilled this weekend when my fiancee made the moves on me, and took control for once. That "sexy" feeling from someone special always makes everything worth it, even if you can just see it in their eyes.

Cami, I am so happy for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!